A Roundup of Fall Hat Trends
When the chill of fall arrives, there is more on the mind of many people than just football and pumpkin spice coffee. Keeping warm and looking good should always be a priority. The right hat can make a huge difference in how you look and feel during the fall and winter months. Check out a few of the trends this season and start thinking about how you want to stay warm.
- Hats with Shape – The porkpie, fedora and safari hat are all great options with a unique and distinct shape. These crisp, shapely hats look smart when paired with a simple outfit. Today’s options have a feminine touch but sport the same style that make these hats classic. Taylor Swift is one star that always seems to find the perfect way to wear these shapely, trendy hats.
- The Trapper Hat – When warmth, comfort and staying dry is the order of the day, a Trapper Hat can’t be beat. Luckily, today’s options are much more attractive than the designs you’re imagining from your youth. Choosing one in a rich gray or deep brown leather means it will match nearly every outfit in your closet. In fact, you can pair this highly-casual hat with a dressy outfit for an unexpected look that works!
- The Beret – The beret is always a classic for fall. If you just need a little extra warmth, without going overboard, a beret is always a good choice. Available in a number of colors and styles, you can easily wear this style when dressing up, down or on the wild side (like when Lady Gaga was spotted wearing one recently).
- The Leather Cap – Sophisticated and warm, without being confining, the leather cap is an excellent choice that easily works for business or casual looks. Matthew McConaughey and Samuel L. Jackson have both donned this cap on many occasions through the years, proving that it works for almost everybody.
- Wool – Wool anything is a great choice for fall fashion and a hat is no exception. A wool hat offers just the right amount of warmth, is easily packable and dries quickly. A wool Fedora is a wonderful choice for fall and brings a touch of class and sophistication to any outfit.
- A Stetson – A Stetson (Cowboy Hat) is a little different way to stay warm in the autumn months. Originally designed for use on the ranch, these hats are built to stand up to tough conditions. This means these hats can certainly stand up to a little bit of autumn rain or sleet. Plus, with the Nashville scene bigger than ever, singers like Blake Shelton, Brantley Gilbert and Keith Urban have made this style of hat a good choice for most social occasions.
The best thing about hats is that it never hurts to be unique. If one of this year’s trends do not appeal to you, don’t worry! Check out all the options at Az-Tex Hats and find a warm, perfect way to cap off your fall wardrobe.